OGD® offers a wide array of residential overhead door services. From garage door maintenance to full garage door replacement, OGD® is sure to have the service you need in a location near you.
The average time from the moment you call till we arrive is only 0.62 days.
Standard garage door widths and heights can vary by where you live, but typically are:
Single Car Garage
Double Car Garage
There are five steps for measuring a garage door accurately.
1. Measure Width -(Horizontal Length, Left To Right) From The Inside Of One Reveal to The Other Side
2. Measure Height – (Top To Bottom) From Highest Point To Lowest Point Of The Door
3. Measure Side Room – Measure Width Of Areas Beside The Opening
4. Measure Headroom – Area Between Top Of The Door Opening and The Ceiling
5. Measure Ceiling – Distance From The Opening Of The Garage Door To The Rear Of The Garage
Although garage door style popularity vary by location the most common garage door styles are sectional garage doors and carriage house garage doors.
The cost of new residential garage doors can vary greatly based on a number of factors. These factors include: